31 August, 2010

The Physicals: Agnes' Gym Sessions

I'm being forced by this fat Po to join fitness to prepare for our prewed pics. Because during July people keep telling me that I lost weight and look very skinny. I hate working out so much, I'd rather go for dancing lessons than going to the gym. Since he is so sure that it will make me look better, I then decided to give it a try. I signed up for a month trial in Fitness First TA with a personal trainer for 14 sessions. It turns out to be a nightmare for me, I got to go gym three times in a week. Since I seldom do exercise (actually never), the first few session was very very tough and tiring. My body aches and sprains here n there. Waking up in the mornings aching all over :(
But after few sessions, I get used to it and don't feel that much pain anymore.

David keep forcing me saying that: "No pain no gain," or "Great Bodies are Engineered not Born" -_-

Back Training (Deltoids)

Thigh Training

Quadriceps Training

On the Cross Trainer

My Private Trainer Anto

The goal of the gym sessions is to get rid of my tummy haha...though I look skinny, but I'm super greedy...I eat alot and all of it goes to the tummy Whenever there are family dinners, I never even once take food for David UNLESS my tummy is satisfied enough. Then I'll start throwing all the leftovers to his plate, hihi...I'm , too bad you have me as your girlfriend haha.Ya anyway, I didn't feel the gym sessions really help me much or maybe it's because I never control my diet haha...But according to David, my shoulders look a little more muscular rather than skinny..Hmm, but what I feel is I'm very very like pig after joining the gym. I used to have very bad insomnia (always can't sleep at night)...but ever since I started exercising, I'm feel so sleepy everyday haha...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, its pleasant piece of writing regarding media print, we all understand media is a great source of information.


    Here is my webpage acheter vue youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after browsing through some of the articles I
    realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be
    book-marking it and checking back frequently!

    Here is my site ...

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...