16 August, 2010

The One About Agnes

Hi my name is Agnes Taciana Polem, born in Rumah Sakit Harapan Kita, Jakarta, Indonesia on July 31, 1985.

My education:
Primary - Tarsisius 1, Jakarta
Secondary 1 - Sekolah Pelita Harapan, Karawaci
After the riot in Jakarta during 1998, I moved to Singapore to start secondary school again.
Secondary 1 & 2 - Nan Chiau High School, Singapore
Secondary 3 & 4 - Monk's Hill Secondary School, Singapore
Degree - Management in University of Pelita Harapan, Karawaci








Here's me during my graduation in May 2007

In Graduation Gown

Juju, Kathy, Nez

Juju & Nez

Me & my parents

Don't play2 with me, I'm currently working as an export manager now.

1 comment:

  1. Without specific information about "Agnes," it's challenging to provide a comment. Fun Family Games Agnes could refer to a person, character, or entity. To offer a meaningful comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...