26 August, 2010

The time we got together

As a memoir of our 4th anniversary of getting together as a couple on 20th August 2010, we'll do a recap on the events that ultimately lead us to be with each other.

(Dave's version)

1. Was having 3 dates a week, Wednesdays was with a party girl (cannot show the world one), Fridays was with a daddy's girl (need to send her home by 9pm) and weekends with Agnes.
2. Continued with same schedule for a month trying to figure out which one to settle with. Crossed out party girl, too much alcohol made her rather emotionally unstable and needy. The Friday girl was leaving for another country, leaving me with Agnes
3. Friends were going to Dufan (Dunia Fantasy, Jakarta's Theme Park), so I forced Agnes to go with me telling her that if she came with me to Dufan I'll then accompany her clubbing that night.
4. Was on the viking ship, she was screaming, so being the cough..gentleman...cough, I put my arms around her to make her feel safe. Actually testing her reaction. If let touch2 a bit then got positive sign, lol.
5. She shyly pushed my hand away, my thought was, hohoh jual mahal. (Trying to up her price)
6. After Dunia Fantasy brought her back to her apartment where she had prepared a shirt for me to change to, wakakakak. Then we went clubbing with her group of friends.
7. Was after 2 weekends clubbing with her, that I decided to make the move. Actually no I didn't plan anything, I act a bit tipsy then cuddled next to her pretending to be drunk. If backfire then at least I got excuse to tell her that I was drunk and continue to act as friends, lol.
8. Cuddle2, she never move away so I moved in for the kill.
9. Ni yao cuo wo de ni peng you mah? (You wanna be mai girlfriend?), wakakak and of course she agreed lah.
10. Still say wasn't really sure about me, then the next day sms say being together with me is like waking up from a dream, wakakakakak.

With friends during the trip to Dufan 2006
Ingrid and Agnes at the Dufan trip
(Agnes's version)
1. He forced me accompany him go to Dufan. At that time, my face was extreme full pimples...haha...but i he didn't even care. Ya i noe well that you're blinded already, too bad to say that.
2. After finished playing in Dufan, we headed for dinner with his friends. I kept instructing him to take the food that I like and put them nicely on my plate. After my tummy satisified, i stepped on his feet to signal him to change his shift as my bodyguard for clubbing.
3. We often club together, of cos I brought him to be FREE BODYGUARD and to PAY FOR THE DRINKS. Please lor, I wont be so dumb !
4. One night, he pretended to be drunk and asking me to be his girlfriend, i did agree to be his girlfriend. He sent me home and asked for a good night kiss before leaving. YES, YOU MAY KISS THE WALL !!! WHAT A PERVERT !!!
5. The next day, i awoke to his phone call just to hear his mushy disgusting words "Only been apart from you one day, but i miss you voices already"...YUXXXXX
6. It is sad to say that you can't get your dream girl as i wasn't your type. You always want someone who'll be at your beck and call 24hrs a day. Millions of apologies that I'm so very busy with eating, shopping and travelling.
7. Lastly, congratulations David for spending rest of your life with your annoying TUT BABY. Remember, you're the one who asked for it.

And another thing, thanks for welcoming me into your family. Now you have 3 women to bark at you everyday. Your grandma, your mum and me of course..hahaha...Don't worry I'll get you an ear plug, dear...I'm still as thoughtful as before, that what makes you like me in the first place rite? Cos I'm indeed thoughtful.

Our First Wedding we attended as a couple

4 comments:

  1. omg i just found a couple like u guys. meant for each other i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 1st wedding you attended as a couple was mine !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NVMI: oh iye, its been 4 yrs + yah.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...