17 August, 2010

The Story of Dave & Nez


Our Nicknames for each other:

Dave: Po (After Po the Kungfu Panda, with the same belly size)
Nez: Tut (After the Tut Tut Clan from 10,000 BC movie)



Our difference in age is four years, according to Chinese superstition four is the best number for a relationship because it symbolizes stability, e.g Chair and Tables all have four legs for support -_-


How we met:

1. Introduced by our friend, Thomas in Coffee Bean, Mall Taman Anggrek on the year David just came back to Jakarta for good, 2004
1. Officially got together on August 20' 2006
2. Formal proposal on August 08' 2010
3. Getting married on January 29' 2011


How we got together (Agnes' Version):

1. After our friend Thomas introduced us to each other, we have no interest at all, and never contact him.
2. One day, David add me on my msn, but ofcourse we never chat in msn
3. After been a long time, David randomly said hi thru msn and from there we start to get to chat thru msn but without any intentions.
4. David starts to share with me of who he has a crush on at that time, and so did i :)
5. Somehow, we secretly start to like each other :(..but ofcourse, neither of us admit it.
6. When I went to China for month, David sms'ed me on my mobile.
7. I was hoping that he would try to contact me and in return, i got him a shirt.
8. When I got back to Jakarta, David find excuse to meet me to JUST GET THE SHIRT FROM ME. And he is quite jealous when he saw me with another guy haha...I DID IT ON PURPOSE, HOHOHOHO
9. After that, he start asking me out. Actually i start hiring him as my FREE BODYGUARD which i used to accompany me to go club with my friends :)
10. And...finally we ended up being together in the club as well :)



How we got together (David's Version):
1. I was getting my friend Thomas to introduce me to his group of 'girl friends' for some time.
2. After meeting 3-4 girls Thomas introduced to me (I had no interest in a single one of them, he really have to do some selection work 1st), I got introduce to Agnes together with a group of friends.
3. No special impression of Agnes from 1st meeting, (aiyoh really not my type)
4. Met up a couple of times together with Agnes' group of girls (yeah much better)
5. Got close after we start chatting on msn by discussing each other's problems.
6. Didn't miss her when she went to China, I sent her an sms so that she'll start to think of me again.
7. Went out quite frequently with her after she came back from China, because I had no other people to bring to party on Saturday night, lol.
8. Somehow ended up with her, end of story, lol.

5 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...