19 August, 2010

The Plan to get Fat

Well I have been skinny since young till I decided to gain some weight before my 25th birthday. I had written a blog post on friendster and I'll repost it here just for the record. Weight gain tips included!!!

Taken from Friendster blog:

New Years Resolution
January 17th, 2006 by davelee

Yooo a belated happy new year to all the dudes.
U guys made Ur new years resolution yet?
Well mine is to gain some weight. Hohohoh, got kinda bored by ppl saying that i look good but kinda thin. Nahhh, so the target is to gain 10 extra kilos in 3 mths time. This may not be much, but considering someone who has such high metobolism that I literally just burn off all the fats I take in, this can be a little tough. Eating alot or eating less does'nt seem to affect my weight that much it, just stays the same.
So in a business sense its just more profitable to eat less anyway. Heheh.
But this year is gonna be different, i’m gonna reach the 1st quarter of my life and its time to make a big difference. So these are what I have started doing and eating since Jan 1.

1. Signed up for a gym. 3 sessions a week with a personal trainner. Yeah massive weight gain programme babyyy.
2. Started eating 5 meals a day, well small meals so they get absorbed more easily. Taking extra high amounts of protein, heheh still a growing boy wat.
3. Drink 3 glasses of massive weight gainer milkshake. 1 glass of these baby contains 1000+ cal. The average amount of calories a normal person who workouts would consume is 2000 cal. So 3 glasses of these high concentrated milk is actually more than enough to last me the whole day. But hey these should go together with a well balanced diet for better results.
* The shakes contain 2 glasses of full skim milk, 5 spoonfuls of Ultimate Weight Gainer Powder, 2 bananas, 3 Orea biscuits and 2 spoonful of vanilla ice cream. Enough to make 3 portions just nice for a full day. Wanted to add raw white eggs, but cannot tahan ended up going to the toilet more often then I eat.
4. 10-15 amino pills a day, depending if I workout at the gym. Its just added supplements for faster muscle recovery growth and development.

The results so far:
Gained 3.5kg in 2 weeks, mwahauhauhaa. Now I’m gonna aim to gain another 12 kg to fit the recommended weight for my height. Only 2 more mths to go and the PT sessions are getting tougher and tougher, I get muscle sores that its difficult to sleep at night. But what to do, pump energizer lah.

So before I might look like this:

Chicken Little
But in 3 mths I would be looking more like this:
Foghorn Leghorn
Mwahuahuahuha… so guys any encouragement or other tips for gaining weight will be appreciated.
___________________________________________________________________________

That's the blog entry I wrote in 2006

Results: Gained 10kg during the period of Jan - Mar 2006. Most of it on February. Then I started to gain more and more weight :(

Here's the before and after photos:

Before

After
All I can say that my weight gain program has been successful or rather too successful, lol. I used to get made fun off when I'm still skinny, so I guess my fear of being skinny has led me to become fat -_-

Even the Pussy Cat dolls sang "Becareful of what you wish for, you just might get it".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...