16 August, 2010

More About Dave

I was born in Indonesia, studied in Singapore from kindergarden till O'levels. Then I moved to Perth, Australia for my Degree in Information Systems & Technology, as well as my Masters in Accounting from Curtin University of Technology (Bentley, WA).
Most of the time when people ask me about my mixed accent of Singlish, Indo and Aussie English, I just explain to them that: I was manufactured in Jakarta, assembled in Singapore and packaged in Australia. Then the finished product got sent back to Indonesia. (I'm working back here now, lol)

Here's my secondary school pictures from St Gabriel's Secondary School. (Graduating Class 1997)

Sec 1
Sec 2

Sec 3 & 4

I've been sitting right in the front for all these class shots, being skinny and all, and not suprisingly most of my closer friends are also the ones in the front row, lol.

These are my graduation photos from Curtin University. Masters of Accounting 2004.

Professor Wannabe on the Podium

I remember this was during summer, lol

Forward is where I'm looking Sir

Dave & Louis Han Swee Kiang
Louis was my group mate during Uni years. We're like the two laziest person in class all the time. Best Quote from Louis during group discussions: "Don't ask me, my mind cannot think."
Yes we did graduate, we're the perfect example of people who think we're too smart to do anything. Just an excuse for being a bum, lol.

8 comments:

  1. Yep, your boyfriend deserves some credit (Louis that is) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Louis style:"so...wat u wannnn?..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. that robe looks borrowed anyway....:)
    ya i do remember u were so lazy, lazy to walk, lazy to cook, lazy to bathe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, you should've married Louis Ham Sap Kia! Hahaha, I'm just kidding Agnes. Congratulations you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude I just lost my appetite for lunch :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. surprisingly u have those sec sch pics! haha.. Were we in the same class in sec 2?? I cant locate myself.. haha.. (TP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TP: I think we were separated at sec 2. Then Sec 3 and 4 we're in the same class again.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...