16 August, 2010

The One About Dave

Hi my name is David Purnata, born 4th March 1981. Pisces, Rooster, hence Chicken Little, lol.

Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/oroichi
I used the nick oroichi for most online games and profiles. Due to too much playing King of Fighters, I remeber Orochi as 1 of the bosses of the game. Spelled Orochi meaning Eight Headed Snake or something. But I added an 'i' in the middle so it sounded more like Kenshin's 'Oro" and 'Ichi', what the heck, lol.

Here's some of my profile pics that I'm most proud of:




Not that I'm a narcist or anything, it's just that I like to appreciate what God has blessed me with :)

Here's what I've looked like for the past 5 years.

Dave (2005-2010)

Yeah 20kgs is alot of weight gained. Can't complain much, as I've been skinny for the 1st quarter of my life. Though must of it must have gone to the tummy. Lol.

4 comments:

  1. ur nick name chicken face lah not chicken little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay David , suggestion: i think you look very good at 60 kg , so try to get back on ur perfect weight , which 60 kgs :) XD , much more younger & handsome.

    Agness : Pisssssssssssss girl.

    wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

    But above all , that's from the bottom of the heart suggestion.

    god luck freinds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: wehehehehe, yeah once u go above 70 its difficult to get it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without specific information about "Dave," it's challenging to provide a comment. Fun Family Games Dave could refer to a person, character, or entity. This way, I can craft a relevant response.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...