01 September, 2010

10 Things I Love and Hate about Him

10 Things i hate bout him:
1. Always think that he is super suai which totally not to me and definitely not my type
2. Bossy & arrogant to people he just know. He gets into a super bad mood when he's or sleepy
3. Never pay attention to what people say but always expecting people to pay attention to what he says
4. Stubborn and always think that he is forever right
5. Very out of style in clothing but he always think that he looks suai no matter what he is wearing
6. Very super stingy and not romantic
7. Very super stinky after he back from work (His sweat same like his factory workers).
8. Very bad tempered and impatient
9. Sometimes like to threaten and report (to my Dad) the bad things that I do :(
10. Takes quite a long time to cool down if he's angry and will be scary...so i rather go sleep

The Chicken Little
Comparing Tummy 
10 Things I love about him:
1. Easily cheated by me
2. Can corrupt his money all of it goes to me
3. Quite smart
4. Quite faithful to God (70%?)
5. Can resist to my laziness and my other bad points (Not to be mentioned haha...)
6. Quite a good chef (So i just wait and eat, nyum nyum...I'll do the groceries, don't worry hihi..)
7. Grateful to people that helps him out
8. His big belly as my pillow :)
9. Creative in thinking
10. Hardworking

Is there a resemblance?
Lilo & Stitch
Mickey and Minnie

Encouragement : Work harder to support my travelling and shopping, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...