05 September, 2010

The Physicals: Dave's Training Part 2

AB Training: The 6 Pack Dream

Most of you have seen this photo before, lol. The reason I bought this shirt is to wear it to gym as sarcasm for the fat motivate the more heavily weight people. Well the irony that hit me was that the shirt was to small to be worn by myself. It dawned on me that Yes I am indeed FAT, Damnnn. Not fat all over but overly fat in the stomach.


The 'You not 6 pax
You Are Fat' T-shirt

Having a fat tummy will be a big NO, for the pre wedding photo shoot and even for the wedding itself. What if my tummy grows bigger and I won't fit into a tux in 5 months time.

So the mission will be to obtain a 6 pack like King Leonidas here.


There is in fact a 300 workout, that the actors and stuntmen are subjected to before shooting began.

The 300 Workout includes these weight-training moves:

25 pull-ups

50 deadlifts at 135 pounds (60.75Kg)

50 push-ups

50 box jumps with a 24-inch box

50 "floor wipers" (a core and shoulders exercise at 135 pounds / 60.75Kg)

50 "clean and press" at 36 pounds (16.2Kg)

25 more pull-ups -- for a total of 300 reps

* Die lah don't need to do the workout, read about the workout also give up already.

I'll skip all of the above and do crunches everyday, if never get 6 pack then I'll practice tucking in the tummy till I can do it for a whole day -_-

 
Ab Crunch

 
Bicycle Workout





Here I'm doing the bicycle workout with a song perfect to get me motivated.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah ... nice one vid ... how are those abs coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..mark yah?
    I'll show u the 6 packs soon.
    If can't get then will enhance them digitally, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....cia yiuuu..david..

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...