23 March, 2011

The Special Birthday Cake

Agnes had specially ordered personalised cupcakes as my 30th birthday cake.



The cupcakes each all have a picture of what I like or something associated with me. It's made from those sugar coat toping thing dunno what you call them, very sweet wan dunno can be eaten not. I never eat the topings left it on a plate and they melt a few days later.

Top tier from top going clockwise:
1. Big Sexy Lips: Agnes thinks my lips very sexy, I think alot of people also got say before lah.
2. Frog: That's a picture of her froggy, the soft toy she sleeps with before getting married now she put it on our bed. Never been washed before for how many years, I totally hate the frog, still planning how to secretly throw it away. She use the frog to purposely irritate me, then now she go put the frog on my birthday cake.

She took a picture of the frog and asked the baker to make the cake topping out of it
3. Ass: Dunno picture after whose ass so out of shape wan.
4. Beer bottle: I think its a heineken
5. Bikini babe: That doesn't look like her lah
6. Muscled hunk: oh yeah, I'm too sexy
7. That's us on the bed: Designed from our movie poster
8. A pair of boobies: Look more like ET's face with the pair of big eyes
9. Chicken little: He's wearing a green shirt, wrong colour lah

The bottom tier got bra and underwear

Blew out the candles
All the sweat was from doing all the bbq-ing stuff
That's everyone who came to the housewarming party. We distributed the cupcakes, oh guess who got the ass.

Then some more people arrived after we're done with the BBQ.
Since now no more partying, we'll make house parties then, just bring them booze.

4 comments:

  1. A special birthday cake is the centerpiece of joyous celebrations. Fun Family Games Its design and flavors are tailored to the individual, reflecting their unique personality and tastes.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...