15 March, 2011

The Prewed Photo Album (Draft)

After 7 months where we took our Pre Wedding Pictures, Ianphotography will be compiling our pictures in a photo album. Hehehe lucky we're not in a rush to get the album done just as long as we are very satisfied with the end results. There's 2 design choices that we can choose from although I say both also look very nice.

Design No. 1: 








Design No 2:







We're considering of going with the 2nd design scheme, look very nice. But then the wordings so mushy lah, I see also goosebumbs, so not me. There's no chance that I would write something like that to Agnes. The thoughts of writing like that already can make me puke -_-

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...