22 December, 2010

The Ugly Betty Glasses

While looking through the whole lot of Pre Wedding Pictures, I noticed Agnes looks so pretty in all of them. Then when I see her at home, it's like a totally different feeling. Like I've been cheated by the tons of make up, good lighting and good photoshop editing, lol.

Word of advice to all guys there, want to see how a girl really look like, must see her without make up. It's said that in Korea guys would stay overnight with the girl and see how she looks like the next morning before deciding to take the relationship further, or just say thank you and good bye, lol.

No complaints about the girl I'm marrying, just the one thing I hate most is the glasses that she wears at home and even to work. I call it the Ugly Betty Glasses.

This is what she looks like with the glasses:
Eh she's wearing a tube, how come like not wearing anything
This is without her glasses:
We're outdoors and she's really wearing something lar
Look so different. First time I saw her with those glasses was when we just got together, I wondered if I got the wrong girl, lol.
Last night when we met with our Pastor for Pre Marital counselling I complained to him about the Ugly Betty Glasses, he just laughed and advised us on choosing another pair together.

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...