30 December, 2010

The Prewed Photo: Inside the Venetian and a Word of Advice

A word of advice from our Pastor, Nick Penders:

'Happy Wife, Happy Life

Sad Wife, Sad Life

He told me to keep that in mind, after marriage the main factor that determines if I would enjoy the rest of my life, is how I would make my wife happy. If she's not happy, forget about having a good happy life -_-

I would add in another sentence myself

'Angry Wife = Living Hell

There's a metaphor saying Woman is like a vase. Beautiful as it looks, once broken it would take a long time to be mended and even if its been painstakingly put together, it would not be the same as it once was. I would have to put that in mind.

These two pictures are taken in a cafe inside the Venetian. See as long as she is happy, we both would be happy.

We just sat there without ordering anything and hurried to take picture of the beautiful decorations

The giant bottle of wine is nicely in position, just like a wine ad

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...