15 December, 2010

The Midnight Sale & The Custom Made Mattress

With just a month and a half to the wedding. Preparing a new life together in terms of Agnes' definition means SHOPPING!!! We had to go out to shop for some bits and stuff, just in time for the year-end festive season sales. We went to Debenham's Senayan City while they're having a mid-night sale and this is the result:


Can't even remember what we bought. I think we may need to do more shopping, my wallet is crying ready.

On the positive side of things, being in the furniture business saved us a whole lot of money. Maybe around 35-50% of the furniture we need we have it made on our own or had sub-contractor manufacture it for us. Having a springbed workshop means I can customise the composition of our bed, lol.

This will be our wedding bed
I don't like my mattress to be too thick and I prefer it to be firm rather than soft and bouncy. Therefore made an orthopedic type mattress which is supportive and added extra layers of pillowtop for extra comfort. I had the luxury to try out different spring hardness to select which one suited my weight best. The headboard and divan will be customised as well.

Made a single bed for our future kids, wahahaha
Now all we need is to test drive the beds.

5 comments:

  1. Debenhams is my favorite. I love their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lead Generation Philippines: You have debenhams in the Philippines? They're not exactly cheap but they had a stock clearance sale and we had sort of a shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...