12 November, 2010

The Sweet 17

While rummaging through our old pictures to create a slide show of our childhood till the time we got together, I uncovered Agnes' pictures of her sweet 17 birthday party. Walau eh I shock sia, since when my girlfriend so pretty wan (Bear with the singlish, too many things on my mind, can't process in proper Oxford English, I actually typed Bare with me, then realised that Bare is the one for being undressed, lol). Ever since getting together these are the prettiest pictures of her I came across. I regret not meeting her earlier lah, now where got chance to see her when she's 17 all over again :(

* Watching The Myth Series (Based on Jacky Chan's movie) while doing up the blog, had me considering her sweet 17 birthday party is where I wanna go if we can go back in time, lol.

Nice hairstyle, I think it was popularised by Kelly Lin at that time

Her group of friends still stay the same wan


Must have had a ton of make up on, either that or the pimples haven't set in yet
Secondary School
Just when I thought she looked prettier back then, I came across this picture of her still in Secondary School.
She's the 2nd from right in the front row.Walau, reminds me of my Indian classmate that I used to have, his name is Kurmesh. The uncanny resemblance to Kurmesh brings back childhood memories, I'm gonna start calling her Kurmesh from now on.

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...