21 November, 2010

The Personalised Items

Agnes' account on getting personalised items for the wedding:

I could have just let the Wedding Organisers handle every single thing about the wedding, but I can't expect the Wedding Organisers to accompany me everyday, everyone has different expectations so I decided to do most of the wedding planning myself. Since getting married is once in a lifetime, I'll try to make my wedding as perfect as possible.

I spent alot of time searching and meeting up with vendors to select the ones that provides the best services, I even had personalised accessories for the wedding. It will be great as props for on the day photo shoot as well. I bet Ian and his team will love it.




So far, I managed to get personalised wine label and napkins. Since the PINK napkins are quite costly to be imported to Indonesia, they can only placed at the VIP table or with lunch boxes to be distributed for people who attend the Holy Matrimony in the morning at 10.00AM.



I managed to get this sweet "LOVE Plates Set" as well, I'll try to use it in the wedding reception and place in the foyer. The plates are very very fragile and they were sent over from Canada. I'll need the Wedding Organisers to really help me take care of my precious plates, keep them in good condition, and definitely not to lose it.



Right now, I'm still looking forward for more personalised stationery. I'll update again once we get more.

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...