15 October, 2010

The Video Shoot: Bound & Bruised

I know there's quite a few people who'd love to see me get beaten up, lol. Here's one for fan service.
This is our take on the scene where I'm bound to a chair and getting beaten up.
Laugh your heart out.

Note: If you're wondering why I'm beaten up like this, read up the comic for the story line of the video we're making.

All beaten up
 To achieve the look, Irene from Ian Photography had to add some of her special touches:

Start off looking like Thai Akua (Transvestite) 
The panda eye
Still not bad enough
Adding in more 'bruises'

Don't try this at home, it won't make you look good 
Almost there
The finishing touches
On the set
The 3 Baddies (Don't know whose car that is on the background) 
oh...oh...I think I'm in trouble. 
Looks like a real punch 
Behind the scenes
 Yeah, they're having fun alright.

Looking like this at the end of the day

4 comments:

  1.  A portable fish finder is a good choice if you don't fish from the same ship all the time. studio videochat

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...