01 October, 2010

The feelings on the Prewed Photoshoot

Agnes' thoughts on the Photo Shoot:
Acting like movie stars in full makeup and costume
I need to wake up early in the morning for 3 days, always feel like a zombie. There are so many things to be done. So of course, i need David to be my assistant. I kept on shouting and scolding at him to find the necessary things i need for the photo shoot. It was fun where I'm treated like a queen for that 3 days, scolding him is so much fun. But I can't really count on him cos he could never find the things that I need. He never check things properly, he always miss out everything, gosh...really get into my nerves. So after I'm done with my make-up, I need to get my things myself. While David will spend most of his time, posing in front of the big mirror and taking picture of himself and my bad tempered-sleepy face. It is so disgusting to see him posing every morning, indescribable...

That 3 days of photo shooting was so much fun. But somehow, we always get ourselves stuck inside the restaurant for quite long time haha...always eating n eating all the delicious food. On the 1st day we should have just grabbed a quick dinner in the hotel to save time, but I INSISTED to go try Dumbo the Portuguese Restaurant. The Portuguese food was really great and everyone loved the EGG TART so much. Speaking of the Egg Tarts, it makes me sad as there's isn't one as good in Jakarta.

The whole photo shooting process was very tiring. We need to wake up early morning about 7 and it ended at about 10.00 PM. But since we were enjoying it, we did not really feel that tired. We never keep track of time and we keep on running out of time. But it was quite sad that it was raining non-stop at night, so we didn't get the outdoor night shot. We went back to Venetian, and found this red curtained backdrop on the 3rd floor where we took a few dance poses, and the photo was really great. I love it so much, can't wait for the photos to be released by Ian.

I would like to thank Ian & Irene for their patient and great work. Not to forget their greediness as well, in helping us to finish up all the plentiful food that we ordered, hihi.. Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to try that much food just by the two of us. I really can't wait for all the great photos to be released. I'm sure you will do a good job. Once again, thanks so much for both of you. And looking forward to our video session where we will be kidnapping David hohoho...

We're finally back to our normal life and back to being Average Joes:

Granny glasses, no concealer, messy hair, no regard for the camera
Back to being cuckoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...