02 February, 2011

The Movie Posters: My Wife is Pow3rful

Our 3rd Poster:

My Wife is Pow3rful 

We got the idea from My Wife is a Gangster. Thanks peeps for liking the movie. Our parents asked us why it's me that got beaten up and why Agnes is the one saving me, well its just for the 'laugh' factor. She also spent more energy and time on the wedding preparations so its only right to let her have the limelight while I be the one people laugh at.
The E is spelled with a 3 to fit in with the other movie titles so that they are in ascending order.

Credits goes to:
Ianphotography for Directing, Producing and the Effects.
Andrew, Agnes' cousin as Mr Ah Beng
Yayah and Edi, Agnes' drivers as Baddies
Me for writting up the plot.
Agnes for being powerful and running in high heels, lol.

If you haven't seen the movie, you can watch it here:
.

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...