10 January, 2011

The Prewed Photos: Red Lingerie

Notes:
This is the 100th post of this blog. When we came up with the idea of making a blog to document our wedding, we didn't expect to have to have this much material to post nor did we expect anyone to even visit the site. But nowadays I feel like I have to post something new each day, because there's always someone waiting for a new post. Thanks all for your support.
It's three weeks left to the wedding. Agnes is going like, 'oh no there's so many things to do, stress!!!'. 
I'm like 'oh noo, I'm gonna get married, crap what I should I do? Stress!!!'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most people after looking at this set of photos usually comment like, wahh she's in a lingerie. Tehehehehee..not many people can take photos in a lingerie. That's why we're made for each other, wakakakakak.






If she's any heavier the cupboard won't hold her weight, lol. She's just Purfect.

3 comments:

Please comment if you have any ideas to share

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...